In order to register as a 2021 exhibitor, please review the Exhibitor Prospectus and Virtual Exhibitor Guidelines before processing your virtual booth order on the exhibitor booth registration form. Each document is captured in a step-by-step process below to better explain.
- Begin by reviewing the Virtual Exhibitor Prospectus. This document details what a virtual booth will look like, the benefits of exhibiting virtually, and offers answers to many frequently asked questions concerning payments, cost, how to set up a virtual booth, and more! You will also find several new and exciting marketing opportunities that have not been offered until now. If you still have questions after reviewing the Virtual Exhibitor Prospectus, please do not hesitate to be in touch. We are here and happy to walk through this process with you.
- Second, review the Virtual Exhibitor Guidelines. These terms and conditions have been updated to guide exhibitors in the operations and expectations of the 2021 Virtual Southeast Regional Conference. While you will not be required to sign the guidelines, your acknowledgement of these terms and conditions will be captured on the 2021 virtual exhibitor booth registration form in order to proceed as a 2021 virtual exhibitor.
- Once you have reviewed both documents, the Virtual Exhibitor Registration Form will need to completed. Begin by entering your last name and clicking submit. If your name does not automatically appear in a list of others with the same last name you will need to click the “New Registrant” button. Complete your profile information on the New Registrant page and submit. You will then be directed to the registration form and your contact information will then autofill within the form.
- If your name does appear in a list of others with the same last name, you will need to click on your hyperlinked last name. You will be directed to the registration form with your contact information already auto-filled within the form. If contact information needs to be updated you can do so on the form.
- Once your booth selection has been made you will be required to acknowledge the Exhibitor Guidelines and adhere to the Southeast Regional Terms & Conditions. Continue making your selections throughout each section on the form until it is complete. Finally, indicate your payment type and submit the virtual booth registration.
- Once the registration form has been completed, our team will email you a confirmation email with link to the registration form for your records. Please contact Rhonda Freeman at email@example.com or Kelley Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 706-845-8200 if you have any questions.
- Additional information with explanation of how to build your virtual booth is forthcoming.
The deadline for exhibitor listing in the Promotional Brochure has been extended to Wednesday, October 7th. This is a hard deadline due to print and mailing schedules.
We appreciate your continued support and participation as we pivot together to host an outstanding virtual conference. Please feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions you may have. As always, we are here and happy to help!