2022 SE Regional Block Hotels
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa | SOLD OUT!! | $179 – One Resort Drive, Savannah, GA 31421
- Hyatt Regency Savannah | SOLD OUT!! | $177 – Two West Bay Street, Savannah, GA 31401
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Savannah | SOLD OUT!! | $173 – 611 East River Street, Savannah, GA 31401
- Doubletree Hotel Historic Savannah | SOLD OUT!! | $149 – 411 West Bay Street, Savannah, GA 31401
- Hilton Garden Inn Historic Savannah | SOLD OUT!! | $149 – 321 West Bay Street, Savannah, GA 31401
Note: Conference block reservations may NOT be made directly through the hotels. Please use Passkey or the Visit Savannah Housing Line to book your hotel.
Have questions about booking your room? Contact Visit Savannah and let them know you are calling for the SE Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference.
The Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference has been alerted that unauthorized housing companies (called hotel “poachers”) have been contacting registered attendees and exhibitors offering cheaper rates at hotels in the 2021 SE Regional Hotel Room block. This practice, also known as room pirating, is a scam that all convention attendees should be aware of in order to avoid passing along personal and financial information.
How hotel poachers book rooms and attempt to get your money:
Most poaching agencies do not have a contract with any hotels for room blocks. They will contact a housing wholesaler, such as Expedia, Priceline, etc. to see if rooms are available that they can mark up to be resold to unsuspecting guests. Generally, they cannot get a large block of rooms; only one or two at a time, if any at all.
Reservations within the Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference room block can only be made by calling Visit Savannah Convention Housing Line at 912-644-6465 or by accessing our room block online at this link. The Visit Savannah Convention Housing Services will never contact you to make a hotel reservation. Visit Savannah Convention Housing will only contact you upon your request.
Hotel poachers will claim to be a Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference “partner” or the “official housing company” and will sometimes ask that your room be paid in full, up front. A one-night deposit isn’t enough; they want it all and for every room you book, when you book.
If the hotel determines a convention attendee has been solicited or contacted by a legitimate wholesaler (Expedia, Priceline, etc.) those rooms may be canceled or increased in rate to match or exceed the group rate.
What we do, and what you can do, to avoid hotel poachers
Years in advance of each annual meeting, the Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference negotiates contracts with hotels to include clauses to protect our attendees should the hotel oversell the rooms or any other issues arise with reservations. Rooms reserved outside of the Southeast Regional Conference Room block do not have official contracts with the conference; therefore, we are unable to help if any issues arise.
- Be aware that Reservations within the Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference room block can only be made by calling Visit Savannah Convention Housing Line at 912-644-6465 or by accessing our room block online. The Visit Savannah Convention Housing Services will never contact you to make a hotel reservation. Visit Savannah Convention Housing will only contact you upon your request.
- Trust your instincts and the old adage: If it sounds too good to be true then it most likely is.
- If you are ever unsure whether or not something is legitimate, contact the Southeast Regional Conference Team at 706-407-2264 or you can contact Visit Savannah Convention Housing Line at 912-644-6465 first before providing your personal information, company information, or any financial information.
If you receive an unrequested call or email from any company that is not our official housing provider, please contact us at 706-407-2264 or firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
We will be offering hotel and shuttle service, both by land and water to the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center to maximize traffic and attendance at the Trade Show.
Transportation to Savannah
Whether you travel by car, air or train we can help you get here. All SE Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference Activities will take place at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center on Hutchison Island.
If you drive, you can get to Savannah via Interstate 95 (North/South) or Interstate 16 (East/West) which is located just 10 minutes from Savannah’s Historic District.
From I-95 North or South and I-16 East or West:
On Interstate 95 drive toward Savannah, GA and exit onto Interstate 16 East. This will merge into US Highway 17 North toward Charleston. Go over the Talmadge Memorial Bridge then exit right for the Hutchison Island Convention Center. Turn left onto Wayne Shackleford Blvd. The Savannah International Trade and Convention Center and parking will be on the right.
From US-17 South:
On US Highway 17 South, you will enter the state of Georgia as you drive over the Talmadge Memorial Bridge. Exit toward Wayne Shackleford Blvd. Turn left onto Wayne Shackleford Blvd. Stay on Wayne Shackleford Blvd until you reach the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center and parking will be on the right.
Parking: Parking is available at the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center. A nominal fee is charged per day for parking in the lot.
The Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport offers 13 non-stop destinations and boasts approximately 82 daily flights in and out of Savannah. Scheduled airlines include American Eagle, Continental Express, Delta, Delta Connection, United Express and US Airways.
Savannah is a major stop on Amtrak’s Palmetto and Silver Service between New York and Miami. Daily service to and from Savannah is available aboard the Silver Star and Silver Meteor. Passengers can travel coach or, with reservations, first-class in superliner sleeping cars. Sightseeing lounge cars are also available.
Bus travel around the clock, so visitors can travel to Savannah by day or night from all over the United States, Canada and Mexico. Savannah is a hub for Greyhound Bus Line.